Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well only four more days until Christmas. The gifts are bought and wrapped, everything is settled down here. It has been a rough year with it's ups and downs, but we made it through with about two more weeks left of 08. I have come to one conclusion from this year. No manner what life dose to you it is best to stop for a moment and think. I have learned to enjoy the moments I get of happiness, no manner if it's laughing at some joke a groomer said, or sitting for several hours looking at my fish tank that I redid for the thousand time. Each and every moment that we are giving is a gift and it's best to try to enjoy life. I know that there will be bad times and when they do show, just take a moment and try to work though it. There is always a solution to everything if you put your mind to it. Well I'll try go over more of my holidays later. Maybe one day I'll post some of the crazy stuff I have had happen this year who knows....

Ever noticed that my mind wanders when ever I do this thing??????

1 comment:

Jess said...

God, girl. I hear ya... '08's been one heck of a ride... But, there's been some good times, too. You've definitely got the right idea about it.

I'm booked until... Jan 2nd (we're leaving right after Christmas to go visit Mom's family in Odessa), so as soon as I'm back... I'll give ya a call. I'm going back to H-Ville on Jan 8th... Whatever that Thursday is.

Have a good Christmas and New Years, darling!