Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fusteration

Ever just wanted to just hit your head on the wall? That is how everything has been over here between trying to plan a trip on my own to having mouth work done (I'm going to get my jaw fixed one day!). I'm trying to set up a trip to see a friend in Alaska and another friend of mine wants to come as well because she is both of our friends, well she dosen't know now if she is able to come or not because of a few things. I only have a short time left to book my flight at a cheeper cost and to get my passport but I'm still waiting on my one friend. (I understand what she is going threw though it's not really her falt things keep changeing back and forth I'm just getting really antcy about everything.) I'm hopeing that everything will work out soon as I know it will in the end.

Now I'm having my mouth worked on. Its been messed up for some time. I have a long way to go before it's to the point that I'm happy with it again but this is a start and the pain is less now. It was discoved that I had puss in one of my teeth that was causeing a lot of the inner bone infectiosn that I was having so I'm going threw a root canal to get that fixed. This part should be done in three weeks thank goodness, but I'm not sure what will be the next step in all this.

I guess I'll leave this blog in a happy note. Tibs, my two year old kitten, has reached his sixed month. Back in October he was only given three days to live with FIP but he is still here today.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oooooh. Good luck with all the oral work, and I hope you can get the trip all in order! Alaska would be a gorgeous place to visit.