Monday, May 25, 2009

It just keeps going

Okay I'm really tired of going to the dentisit every fricken week!!!! Can we just get this over with already?????? I've honestly lost track of how much I have been in there and I can't even remember most Wednesdays now because of the medication I've been on. (My co-workers keep calling me House because of my pain medication.)

Oh well, right now most of my friends are out of town so I've just been working around the house and playing around with the new computer. I am starting to wonder though if my notebook will ever get fixed or if I should just go and get a new one.

Okay call me crazy, but I can't wait to go to the movies next week to see the new Night of the Museam movie. I love history and it makes it fun in a way. After that I'm planning on going to the science museam after that. There are a few new exhibts there that I'm looking forward to seeing. I'm starting to wonder if I should do a degree in history now because I'm always looking into something or another that happened in the past.

I know I posted in my last post about possibley going to Alaska, well I think it's been canned. I had to rush Tibs back to the vet this week to get some more shots and someone pushed a cart into my car and busted out a turn signal that will most likely cost a ton to get fixed.

Well that's my life right now in a nut shell, nothing exciting, just day to day life.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, hunny. I am so sorry about your tooth! Dentist visits suck... And, oh, no!!! I was hoping you'd get to go to Alaska; I was so excited for you about it... *huggle* Don't worry; maybe you'll still get to go.

Radar's Shadow said...

I'm really not sure anymore, it just seams to keep falling apart with each day. One of my friends who was going to go up with me had to leave to go to a funeral so I don't think she will be able to aford to go anymore.